Saturday, September 29, 2012

Woke up Working

   It's Saturday yyaahh I have been working on a cool flyer for the past two days for the rescue. I can't put in on my site until it gets the all clear or flushed. I love doing stuff like this, well not as much as I love the rescue but still. This is how I got started in graphic art, posters and stuff. The other members really love it and ouf course being the artist that I am...I still think it needs tweaking. But I have learned how to step back especially when its a group decisions. Other than that I did a promotional video for the OBR' Pack walks  as well. I really need to get back into Final Cut Pro so much more can be done there then iMovie and the quality is a lot better. 
   Besides that at the internship I will be working on another crash, its the crash from the car chase a few months ago in Orlando. Guy was running from the cops, helicopter was the only thing on him and he as flying down route 50 then right before the exit to get onto I-4 he plowed into not 1 not 2 but 3 cars and immobilized his car...that poor Camery. But im going to do the smoke and everything. Excited about that one. 

Many more projects to come, with any luck work as well...I really need a job lol. Without one I can't stay down here and I love it down here :D Way better then moving back with my mom and her boyfriend...ugh.  

No comments:

Post a Comment