Monday, October 15, 2012

Inspiration

It has been far form a good week last week but yesterday I got reminded why im trying so hard in the first place. I pray that all my efforts will be rewarded soon, time is slowly dwindling away and will stop for no one. I need a job. Yesterday the dogs where all gathering for a photo-shoot. The photographer captured a moment that is rear for me to see. Me and Tinkerbell our youngest dog,  I love this picture. 


The dogs ground me when im uprooted, bring me back after my head is in the clouds. After this I have been more then determined to find a job, have a few wonderful places I am anxiously awaiting phone calls from. I pray that I have a job by the end of this week, not only do I have 5 heart beats that depend on me but my family as well. I want them to not worry about me any more or fear for my well being. I will say though that im very blessed to have my life and everyone in it <3

No comments:

Post a Comment