Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Detour

So I was working on Phypress and then I somehow almost forgot...im a director of a pit bull rescue with actual responsibilities LOL. So I had to change a few flyers and such...then they are about to change again with our new addition :)

Not only that but applying for jobs...because I need a real one lol. My bills won't pay on my current salary :( Then I put my other other side project on the side lines, my products site
Click to check it out



I was trying to help myself and the rescue out by making some t-shirt designs and sell them...I didn't really promote them and then I had to make some changes. But then I just looked on there and decided to not just limit my designs to t-shirts not to mention expand my designs by offering to put other peoples dogs on buttons or shirts. Heck I can even do dog shirts :) Some how im going to make this work. I have talent, why not use it

No comments:

Post a Comment