Friday, February 24, 2012

Down to the wire

Only 35 more days left until my graduation and im so excited. Rite of Passage is officially completed and im in  Portfolio Assembly. My team did a darn good job pushing this game out. When I first joined the team it was pretty iffy but now that it has all come together it looks pretty darn good. Im so proud of them all and I have never been so happy to say up for 32 hours. It's something that I will never forget. I have never heard "Im so glad you failed" so many times in a joyful way lol. Im kinda glad  I failed and extremely lucky that they needed and animator. I would have never meet such an awesome group of guys (I was the only girl on the team) and have so many awesome animations for my Demo Reel (coming soon).  If it were not for them treating me so good I might have not produced so many nice animations. Now that everything is winding down I can step back and truly enjoy this ride. 2 years of relentless working, failing, passing, not sleeping and all to become a pretty decent artist but with all do respect im not going back to school for a while lol. Coming straight out of high school into this school was one bumpy road, but im glad I did it. I wouldn't be doing so well in a real college, I was never one to hit the books. All in all I loved my college experience the good, the bad and the extremely bad, it as made me grow into quite the young women. Im really looking forward to my 21st birthday trip to Vagas, after all this I think I deserved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment